The Synapse VNA can be configured to manage the data and transactions using the same shared infrastructure for multiple sites, facilities, departments, and business units. The healthcare provider benefits from one common data storage and management infrastructure. Data from numerous clinical business units are managed uniquely and independently of one another.
The Synapse VNA solution:
- Efficiently integrates multiple clinical IT environments (RIS/HIS/EMR/PACS)
- Uniquely manages data and transactions, each with their own quality of service
- Improves patient care by simplifying the sharing of all clinical content between PACS, departments, and facilities
- Coordinates multiple patient IDs and a Master Patient Index
- Provides controlled access for HIPAA security (need-to-know access)
- Connect 24 specialties (DICOM and Non-DICOM clinical content).
- Serves as key component in Meaningful Use Stage 2 and Health Information Exchange (HIE).